You Know it's a Bad Day When:
- You turn on the TV and they're displaying emergency routes of
- The sun comes up in the west.
- Your boss tells you not to bother to take off your coat.
- You jump out of bed in the morning and miss the floor.
- The bird singing outside of your bedroom window is a buzzard.
- You wake up and your braces are locked together.
- Your horn goes off accidently and gets stuck when you're following
group of Hells Angels on the expressway.
- You put both contact lenses in the same eye.
- You call the answering service and they tell you that it's none
of your business.
- Your pet rock snaps at you.
- You walk to work and then find that your dress is stuck in the
- Your blind date turns out to be your ex.
- Your income tax check bounces.
- You see the "60 Minute" news team waiting for you at your office.
- Your bar of Ivory soap sinks.
- Suicide prevention puts you on hold.
Ok, I have to admit that I have put both contacts in the same
eye befor. Have You? This page is located at Pile -O- Junk <http://members.tripod.com/~pileojunk>