Bottom -O- Pile
This is everything else that does not go anywhere else:
- Work like you don't need the money.
Love like you've never been hurt.
Dance like nobody's watching.
- Owning fish is like a toliet, you just have to drop some thing
in twice a day! Actually fish are easyer, you don't have to flush.*
- You know those MacDonalds TV ads that say they have America's
Favorite Fries? Well if you look at the small print at the bottom
of the screen, it says that the America's favorite is baised on
sales. Since MacDonalds is the biggest fast food chain, they are
naturally going to have more French Fri sales.*
- What's the difference between "Partly Sunny" and "Partly Cloudy"?
If it's partly sunny, then the other part has to be cloudy right?
There is technically no difference between the two terms. I think,
though, when they say "Partly Sunny," they imply "Mostly Cloudy."
Similarly, when they say "Partly Cloudy," they mean "Mostly Sunny."
- More fun than a box of hash browns and peanut butter
- After the church service, a little boy told the pastor: "When
I grow up, I'm going to give you some money." "Well, thank you,"
the pastor replied, "but why?" "Because my daddy says you're one
of the poorest preachers we've ever had."
- My wife invited some people to dinner. At the table, she turned
to our six-year-old daughter and said, "Would you like to say
the blessing?" I wouldn't know what to say," she replied. "Just
say what you hear Mommy say," my wife said. Our daughter bowed
her head and said: "Dear Lord, why on earth did I invite all these
people to dinner?"
- I was at the beach with my children when my four-year-old son
ran up to me, grabbed my hand, and led me to the shore, where
a sea gull lay dead in the sand. "Mommy, what happened to him?"
the little boy asked. "He died and went to Heaven," I replied.
My son thought a moment and then said, "And God threw him back
* = Orignal content, not found any where else, we, or some one we know made it up. Everything else we don't know who made it up,
if you know tell us. This page is located at Pile -O- Junk <http://pileojunk.tripod.com>