For all you dog lovers out there, here are some of the lesser known breeds that you might find in different parts of the United States.
- Pointer + Setter = Poinsetter, a traditional Christmas pet
- Kerry Blue Terrier + Skye Terrier = Blue Skye, a dog for visionaries
- Great Pyrenees + Dachshund = Pyradachs, a puzzling breed
- Pekingnese + Lhasa Apso = Peekasso, an abstract dog
- Irish Water Spaniel + English Springer Spaniel = Irish Springer, a dog fresh and clean as a whistle
- Labrador Retriever + Curly Coated Retriever = Lab Coat Retriever, the choice of research scientists
- Newfoundland + Basset Hound = Newfound Asset Hound, a dog for financial advisors
- Terrier + Bulldog = Terribull, a dog that makes awful mistakes
- Bloodhound + Labrador = Blabador, a dog that barks incessantly
- Malamute + Pointer = Moot Point, owned by....oh, well, it doesn't matter anyway
- Collie + Malamute = Commute, a dog that travels to work
- Deerhound + Terrier = Derriere, a dog that's true to the end
This is one of those things that was forwarded to me. I think these origanated from Greg.