Don't Say These to Cops:
- I can't reach my license unless you hold my beer.
- Sorry, Officer, I didn't realize my radar detector wasn't plugged in.
- Aren't you the guy from the Village People?
- Hey, you must've been doin' about 125 mph to keep up with me! Good job!
- Excuse me. Is "stick up" hyphenated?
- I thought you had to be in relatively good physical condition to be a
- I was going to be a cop, but I decided to finish high school instead.
- Bad cop! No donut!
- You're not gonna check the trunk, are you?
- Gee, that gut sure doesn't inspire confidence.
- Didn't I see you get your butt kicked on "Cops"?
- Wow, you look just like the guy in the picture on my girlfriend's nightstand.
- Is it true that people become cops because they are too dumb to work at McDonald's?
- I pay your salary!
- So, uh, you on the take, or what?
- Gee, Officer! That's terrific. The last officer only gave me a warning, too!
- Do you know why you pulled me over? Okay, just so one of us does.
- I was trying to keep up with traffic. Yes, I know there is no other
car around-that's how far ahead of me they are.
- What do you mean, "Have I been drinking?" You're the trained specialist.
- Well, when I reached down to pick up my bag of crack, my gun fell off my lap and got lodged between the brake pedal and the gas pedal, forcing me to speed out of control.
- Hey, is that a 9 mm? That's nothing compared to this .44 magnum.
- Hey, can you give me another one of those full body cavity searches.
Hey may be it you show him this he'll go light on you? They were forwarded to us. We don't know where these origanated from. But they're funny. This page is located at Pile
-O- Junk <http://members.tripod.com/~pileojunk>